

|
Friday, August 15, 2008 Y 5:30 AM heyys people! so wheeee. I have the urge of blogging, aft cramming and mugging so many days. okay i admit, i was slacking{shuush!} a lot. i was arranging notes and books infront of me like as if as im very hardworking. but i was like thinking of some other stuff and somehow i will start thinking bout NJRC. Then i will be in front of the comp doing random stuff. at least my mum believes im studying. which is a good thing :D LA paper was quite crap. I have decided to blog in good english. Singlish is ruining my la. Geog paper was super interesting. Sometimes, I hate ther setter. It's like i spent so much time memorising random and dumb facts{and i eventually forget everything} and they only come up with 3 qns. and the qns are not even numbered properly. I saw DEFU LANE tht cursed place in the map for map reading. No wonder it looked so familar, I saw tht same map some other place when i was fractically searching for tht holy place. And there was cca photo taking. I HATE PHOTO TAKING. i need to grow tall. I don't know why. There was a huge no. of ppl who are damn ap-ish and kaopeh-ish. or issit just me. UGH. i was feeling totally pissed off at one point of time. But it was still fun. hee. and there is this random sports event where they will make 12 ppl relay for 1h. meaning, the 12 ppl have to do nothing but run for 1 hour consecutively.{is tht supposed to be fun?} WE SHALL SELL SUBWAY COOKIES! NJRC is getting nearer and nearer.ugh. so stress. >< |
colourful 1 july who's glamly fourteen, almost fifteen and is ongoing ESCAPADES &6A06& 6AEE♥ Adi Fransisca Geraldine Jessica Joey Lim Jun Yin nadia Pao Jung paola Pei Ting Shing Yang &&2E08&& oneESNA 2E08 Alvis Amanda Chong tat Elvin Irene Jiayuuu Joanne Joyce khee Hui Mutang Pauline siqi weiren yewhui yuchingg Yong chang Si qi elvin Zhi Jie &&RVCC&& RVCC♥ RVCC notice board Ci En Edmund Hillary Jia li Jun Kang kristalynn Kwan Ki Raffles Malcolm Melissa Norine Qi En Ser Ming Raffles Song Yan Sophia Sylvia Yu Heng Yun Fei Zhi Xin &&friends&& sheryln bem Yun Hsiu &&RVians&& roxanne Richmond Tay Lin Tracy Tricia Wei Ling yun yi |