Wednesday, August 27, 2008 Y 5:33 AM

NJRC PRESENTATION IS OVER!


whee!
Had math test today. Screwed up. >< anyways.

went for presentation. yada yada.
left at 3 plus and it rained.
LOL heng we got risers from the skit we were presenting.
yay! so i gave kirst one and i took one. hehe.

And we went JE to eat pizza! YAYS!

Yun Fei, Krist, Mellu and i was like: TABLE FOR 17.
when the woman came to us at the counter.
LOL. and she looked damn pissed with us, and Ap us throughout is pizza hut. -.-
nvm.
then some 3H ppl came.
as many ppl as us.
hahaha! but no place to sit cos we took up too much place!
SORRY! ><

Took pictures while eating. {sorry for the shaky pictures! I can't enjoy pizza and take good photos at the same time you know}



our vice pres love cleanliness


-trying to tempt you with her {not very nice} pizza-


own-ed the place. -points to sylvia, eh ppl taking photo you still eat @(&@*#-
take care of your XING1 XIANG4!


eh i tell you to maintain your xing1 xiang4 already lo. still poke those poor unwanted
pineapple



malcolm -gives a tender look to the pizza-
"i know you're very poor thing, but i'm very hungry"


"I'm SORRY! I really eat you up uh. I really really eat you up okay"

"I eat you up okay! Actually, you also not very nice to eat lah"

"eh look at OUR ultimate-ly long receipt"

see, it stretched across the table.


And then we went to take neoprints! 17 ppl in one neoprint


Our grp. S65 :DDDDDD