

|
Sunday, May 03, 2009 Y 12:27 AM self study's a joke. I had been sleeping till 11 plus these few days. sch'd drained pratically away all my energy. aye. okay tht was random other than thurs where i woke up at 8 and went for dental appointment as NUH. LOL. and thanks to swine flu, gt this whole lot of precaution measures. and guess what. they asked: did you have any contact with people within the past week who had been to infected areas ( eg USA, Mexico etc) and i was like no. then i rmbed: SYLVIA LAM AND MELLU AND LIZHEN! shiat but whatever lah. I was half asleep and Alanta is so far away from th damn infected place. and then i was late for my appointment for 20 mins. then stupid lah! i had to wait for another hour for my turn. WAHLAO. I COULD HAD BEEN SLEEPING AT HOME. TA MA DE. okay tht's not th point. the point is tht: I SCARED TMR I CANNOT WAKE UP!!! cos i sleep too much alrdy. touch wood touch wood. but these past few days I was dreaming bout school closing down just like SARS tht time. but aye, now the whole swine thing is so controlled, tmr confirm must go back school for MYE. ZZZ Yesterday, went to M'sia for dinner and fetch my dad. and lol near the m'sia customs, th stupid traffic police come and dulan us cos we nv on bright lights. WDH?! and as corrupted as ever, they wanted money lah. but gosh, they wanted only 10 bucks. so my dad was like counting 10 1 dollar ringgit in front of him and gave it to him. then the police was like: Sing dollar? wahlao give you ringgit very good alrdy, still come and ask for sing dollar. I SCARED TMR I CANNOT WAKE UP! anyone want to gimme morning call? hahaha. |
colourful 1 july who's glamly fourteen, almost fifteen and is ongoing ESCAPADES &6A06& 6AEE♥ Adi Fransisca Geraldine Jessica Joey Lim Jun Yin nadia Pao Jung paola Pei Ting Shing Yang &&2E08&& oneESNA 2E08 Alvis Amanda Chong tat Elvin Irene Jiayuuu Joanne Joyce khee Hui Mutang Pauline siqi weiren yewhui yuchingg Yong chang Si qi elvin Zhi Jie &&RVCC&& RVCC♥ RVCC notice board Ci En Edmund Hillary Jia li Jun Kang kristalynn Kwan Ki Raffles Malcolm Melissa Norine Qi En Ser Ming Raffles Song Yan Sophia Sylvia Yu Heng Yun Fei Zhi Xin &&friends&& sheryln bem Yun Hsiu &&RVians&& roxanne Richmond Tay Lin Tracy Tricia Wei Ling yun yi |