Saturday, May 16, 2009 Y 2:43 AM

you know.
im feeling super hamji, useless and damn crappy.
cos.
I'm looking at ghost stories for cca camp. for the night trail thing.
I swear, i read too much.
now i feel damn lot of goosebumps, damn cold and chilly.
I'm like damn scared now. LOL
I know, it's like damn joke.

after exams, i totally don't feel like doing anything.
My life is currently revolving around stupid tv shows and comp these few days.
but oh well, i should enjoy slacking.
we deserve to slack, people. (:

oh oh oh oh oh.
njrc's going to be th next big thing after Jun hols.

and I'd screwed myes.
people ask me: don't you feel sad?
At first I thought maybe I fail too much until numb alrdy, but then, I realised that failing only show that I didn't study hard enough, I didn't perform well during the cursed paper, It's all my bad. I don't deserve to feel sad for myself. I can only work harder and walk out of this and do better the next time. :D

but on the lighter side, I think it will be amusing to see my result slip, printed with all A1 to F9 on it. hahas. and ohno. Won't be eating free Crystal Jade alrdy. AYE.

and then. recently, people around me are back to playing maple. LOL.
And Jeremy Sim is like damn funny lah.
he was telling me, that Jeremy Thoo is the only guy who got A1 for physics in our class.
then he was like: and you know, yesterday night I went to defame him on maple, because I cannot stand him alrdy.
and then, he turned to Jeremy Thoo and went: Eh, you know what happen to your fame yesterday night right?
and gave his loser smirk to him.
maple got so fun meh.
HAHAHA.