

|
Thursday, September 10, 2009 Y 7:26 PM I VERY ANGRY. after a super long time, i decided to blog. so when i finally decided to blog, my comp crashed. STOOOOPID. and now im reduced to being compless. so why am blogging again when I dont have a comp. cos im using someone else's. okay this is stooopid logic. anyways. am already starting to miss NJRC this morning right when I woke up at 7 something, even though im super tired. cos 7 plus is the time to wake up and pia more NJRC. LOL! I can't believe am actually missing NJRC. like how we used to curse at NJRC, and am actually missing it can. zomg. walao eh. you know i was hoping that NJRC will be over soon, then when now it's over, at least for my side, then i start to miss it. Cos without it, it seems, super weird and empty and like i lost all motivation to wake up and work. for the past 3 months, it's just damned NJRC and for the whole of Aug, it was pia all the way. Now, I lost all my momentum and i just. damn sianed. i can't believe this. 2 weeks ago i was still complaining to Hill that i hope that NJRC will faster be over and done with so i can get back with my life, and do things i want. then now i start missing the life of NJRC. how ironic. and then some more now must pia all homework. SIANNEDDDDDDDD. And somemore it's the last yr of NJRC. Am actually starting to feel sad can. Cos no more NJRC in sec cat. I feel old and lol, weird. GAHHHHHHH. 3 yrs is super fast. When I thought I was sill some noob in NJRC and yest will be like kind of the last NJRC. and lol, like somehow, if want to do this again, and do even better. I can't believe am lamenting how impt NJRC can be. LOL. NJRC09 was great. cos of the people who made up NEON. yay yay yay. we're great. #1. the damn annoying one. but without him, no one gl us and we have no one to gl with. hahahaha. #2. the damn hum one. (which is ws) #3. the damn joke one. #4. the damn hardworking one. #5. the damn shen one (which is me) okay okay. NJRC haven't end for everyone yet, i shall not say so much first. anyways i think i just gave wrong info to hillary and ws. cos of mingsheng's sms, i thot we got into the finals, end up it's not confirmed because lz say cannot believe mingsheng. IM SO DEAD. And i go tell them confirmed alrdy and I even scolded ws again cos od him playing dota yest. HAHAHAHA. Im sorry. i think if we never get in, they will kill me, esp ws. anyways, to ming sheng, cheer up okay! (: AND. because of the loser comp which crashed, i lost all my half done homework. -emo- must do again. tmd. luckily i never do a lot. if not srsly emo. hahahaha. |
colourful 1 july who's glamly fourteen, almost fifteen and is ongoing ESCAPADES &6A06& 6AEE♥ Adi Fransisca Geraldine Jessica Joey Lim Jun Yin nadia Pao Jung paola Pei Ting Shing Yang &&2E08&& oneESNA 2E08 Alvis Amanda Chong tat Elvin Irene Jiayuuu Joanne Joyce khee Hui Mutang Pauline siqi weiren yewhui yuchingg Yong chang Si qi elvin Zhi Jie &&RVCC&& RVCC♥ RVCC notice board Ci En Edmund Hillary Jia li Jun Kang kristalynn Kwan Ki Raffles Malcolm Melissa Norine Qi En Ser Ming Raffles Song Yan Sophia Sylvia Yu Heng Yun Fei Zhi Xin &&friends&& sheryln bem Yun Hsiu &&RVians&& roxanne Richmond Tay Lin Tracy Tricia Wei Ling yun yi |